Repurpose glass crackle globes

+6
I have several old solar lights with the glass crackle globe on top. The solar part doesn't work anymore. What could I do with the glass globes?

• Mogie Mogie on Jun 02, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/11418231/solar-mason-jar-crackle-globe?expand_all_questions=1
  • Deb K Deb K on Jun 02, 2018
    Depending on how big they are, you could do a fairy garden them inside them,
  • Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on Jun 02, 2018
    Oh I love this kind of stuff! You could put it over a battery lighted led or tea light, flip it over and add a different kind of solar light into in and E6000 it together and place it outside, make it a orb with a led light in in for somewhere in your yard ... need more ideas - I'll keep going :)
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 02, 2018
    put fairy battery operated lights inside
  • Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Jun 02, 2018
    Paint the insides and seal with a clear varnish and put them in your garden.
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jun 02, 2018
    I have a couple saved for a fairy garden. I think they will look like gazing balls.
    okay, make it a snowman ornament, turn it into a vase/candle holder by flipping it upside down and gluing it to a taper candle holder (or planter), turn it into a wind chime, make it a juice glass, add fairy lights to it and make it an orb with those. :)
  • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 02, 2018
    You can replace the disc batteries if you can find them. Walmart and Batteries and More almost always have them. But you can buy $1 solar lights at Dollar Tree, and just replace the tops with the globes. ☺️