DIY POM POM EARRING DISPLAY

$20

I mean come on you guys, how cute are these Pom Pom Earring Display!
So I was in my regular thrift store one day and I stumbled upon these Metal Screens (which I have no idea what they are for and how they are used) and I loved how they looked.
In my mind I could only think of one thing and that was too make it into an Earring Display.
diy pom pom earring display
So this is how they actually looked, I mean the unique design and geometric pattern of it caught my eye and I just had to grab them.
diy pom pom earring display
I painted both of them half and half using the purple as the dominant color.
When they were dry I used the leftover Pom Poms I had from my  Yarn Lamp Makeover Project  and glued them onto the screen.
diy pom pom earring display
The Poms Poms don’t take too long to create and you just need a few of them for this project.
You can even buy a pom pom makeover to create them quicker.
Choose the color of yarn you like would work with your earring display
diy pom pom earring display
Give it a full day to dry and then after that I hanged them up on the wall.
Here is the final result.
How cute does it look. I attached a string at the back and hung it up on my wall.
Anam - Delicious And DIY