Upcycled Framed Rolled Paper Flower Decor

$5

I have been kicking these frames around my house for the last couple years, literally stubbing my toe on them in the closet....ouch! So I put my thinking cap on and decided to upcycle one for a cute decor items for my daughters room.
Just check out my stash of frames... I did use a couple already on a different project ( CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER PROJECT), but i still have a ton more to go through. But lets get back to this fun one, hehe.
First I started by painting the frame. It looked best as a white or off white, the dark color just did not work for this project. I used a good quality acrylic paint from Tattered Angels called decor & DIY paint in ivory.
Next on to the rolled flowers. This is so easy, you an make a spiral, cut it out and then start rolling. Any cardstock works, even patterned paper!
Roll them up from the outside in, and glue to hold. Check out the video to see how easy this is!!
Add a section of cardstock to the back of the frame and either turned it into one giant sticker with the Xyron Creative Station, or add adhesive to each spot you add in a flower.
The just place the flowers in the frame - so easy!!
The frame measures 5x7 and looks super sweet for my daughter's room to help her get away from the baby look in her room and look more of a little girl room. Pop on over to my BLOG to see some more, tips, tricks, pictures!!

Erin Reed | Erin Reed Makes