Asked on Jun 5, 2018

Will a leather grey couch and a suede grey futon mesh well?

Heather OlindeCarol MarszalekRedcatcec
+2

Sofa is a charcoal grey leather and the futon is a charcoal grey sued-type fabric. I would like the futon to be used as a "love seat" See pics
q will a leather grey couch and a suede grey futon mesh well
actual color
see other pic for actual color
Sofa
  • Janice

They should be fine together. The trend now is not to be so "matchey-matchey". You can take the emphasis of them by having a bunch of different colored/patterned throw pillows on them to accent other colors in your room. I can picture corals, yellows, and aqua as all going well to create a light-hearted happy room.

• Hel31076636

They should go together. It is the pillows in bright colors people will see first.

• Redcatcec

Bring them together with complementary colors ( pillows, throws, scatter rugs) to perk up the rooms.

• Carol Marszalek

Tie them together with pillows and throws that coordinates with both in colors and textures

• Heather Olinde

I was going to say the same as the others. Tie the colors together with coordinating throw pillows and blankets.