Washing polyester filled bed pillows

+8
  • Dfm Dfm on Jun 08, 2018
    not a problem regular laundry detergent wash in warm water. 2 rinses. Dry in a low heat dryer. Don’t do a high heat dry. Some machines get hot enough to melt the ploy fibers.
  • Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jun 08, 2018

Jan 22, 2004 - If they're polyester, the pillows can be tossed into the washing machine. Wash two at a time to balance the load, and set machine on the gentle cycle; agitate only one to two minutes. Once detergent is totally rinsed out, tumble-dry on low, fluffing them often.

Jun 11, 2017 - Uploaded by SS House Tips
    How to wash polyester pillows how not clean your pillows! the ing truth. Googleusercontent search. Psa do not ...
  • Ann Ann on Jun 08, 2018
    Perfect answer by DF\fm....I wash mine all the time exactly like this and they turn out great.....I also wash my sofa pillows the same way!
  • Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jun 08, 2018
    You can do it but usually they come out lumpy. Good instructions from Dfm.
  • Lisa Lisa on Jun 08, 2018
    I always wash mine in the washer. The only thing I do differently is that I use vinegar and baking soda to my laundry detergent and it helps whiten and makes them smell good. Of course I use my SNUGGLE fabric softener to.
    • Kay Latona Kay Latona on Aug 20, 2019

How much vinegar and how much baking soda to a medium load of 2 regular size polyester pillows?

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 12, 2018
    We have My Pillows, poly-filled from Dollar General, forms made of polyester, and pillows I don’t know where we got them. I always wash them about two at a time, with Gain, in cold water. I use Wookiee sometimes, but it’s not any better and does not have the Gain scent, which we love. I add a clean tennis shoe if I have one, or two swim shoes, because the shoes beat up the pillows as they wash and rinse. Tennis balls are supposed to work, too. Then I put the shoe or shoes into the dryer, too, at medium heat, for no more than thirty minutes, with a fabric softener sheet. Few lumps in the cheap pillows, and the softest, fluffiest more expensive pillows, and great results with the My Pillows. Best wishes to you. ☺️
  • Seb345 Seb345 on Jul 10, 2020

Mattress and pillows made out of bamboo are the best ideas that came in my mind. First of all I can finally sleep and don’t wake up every four hours. Quality is so good that I can clean them with my eyes closed. My husband told me that I should buy them years ago because he sleep’s so well he doesn't even need coffee in the morning. They smell good and even my kids say that bamboo is the next level. Besides that it’s much better than Egyptian cotton. I found this place on cool bamboo pillow reviews and now i am planning to buy my parents the same stuff.