An Easy Patriotic Wreath From An Old Pair Of Jeans

$6

I was browsing through the fabric section at Walmart and found the prettiest Sparkly Patriotic fat quarters. I bought 3 that coordinated. But I had no clue what I was going to do with them. All of a sudden it hit me! Why not a Patriotic Wreath, after all, Flag Day is almost here and the 4th of July is around the corner.
an easy patriotic wreath from an old pair of jeans
I bought a wire wreath ring to use as the base and wooden stars for decoration.  Then I found a pair of dark blue jeans I don’t wear anymore.  
To make the wreath I made a template from lightweight cardboard.  I found the best dimensions are ¾” x 4” and cut in half long ways.  You can cut some strips and tie them and cut some more.  I didn’t count how many strips of denim the wreath has.  I just cut and tied until it was full.  Use a belt loop as a wreath hanger. Put on a good movie or TV show.
The stars come in 3 different sizes.  I decoupage the fabric on the stars.  Make 3 sets of each size, 4 stars in each set.
After the stars are dry, use the glue gun to adhere them on the top of the wreath.  Place the stars in a random pattern, starting at the top and working on either side.
Now isn’t that an easy way to be patriotic?
Shoppe No. 5