How to camoflage my pool pump...

+1
  • Mir Graham Mir Graham on Jun 11, 2018
    Where is your pump? My family has an open enclosure built around ours. Some friend of mine put up a lattice screen..whichever enclosure you choose, please remember if you choose a more permanent solution, you need plenty of ventilation and space to be able to move around your pump in case of repairs.
  • Brenda Brandt Deason Brenda Brandt Deason on Jun 11, 2018
    I've seen a little shed build around one. It was big enough for pool toys and other seasonal items to be stored in it.
  • 27524803 27524803 on Jun 11, 2018
    Pinterest.com should have ideas..... and/or Google search: pool pump enclosure... choose the "more images" selection... get ideas and go from there
  • Cher Cher on Jun 12, 2018
    It sits ona 3 x 5 cement slab 2 feet from the concrete skirt surrounding the pool smack in the middle of one side of the 32 foot length of the pool. will you please describe your open enclosure...material, access etc...