I don't need new appliances, but they are white. Has anyone painted?

+2
I don't need new appliance , but they are white . Has anyone ever had their aappliances painted and if so ,how did they come??? And who did it ?

• Linda Linda on Jun 11, 2018
    There are kits to cover with peel and stick stainless steel. Available on Amazon For stove, dishwasher, refrig and built in ovens. A link attached. You can probably find how to videos by those who documented the process. Good luck

• You can do it yourself. They sell "appliance" paint in any hardware, home center or paint store. Turns out fantastic as long as you follow proper prep procedures, clean, prime, paint.
  • Vera Furry Vera Furry on Jun 11, 2018
    I painted my fridge with blue chalk paint. Love it.

• Brenda Brandt Deason Brenda Brandt Deason on Jun 11, 2018
    I painted my appliances years ago. They make spray paint for this. Take your time with the masking tape. That's the key. Use light coats so you don't get drips. The stove was gold and the refrigerator was green. I used an almond color. It took about one can for the stove and four or five for the fridge, mostly because of the darker color, but also the size of it. I moved about a year later and left them behind, but they looked great.
  • 27524803 27524803 on Jun 11, 2018
    You can paint them yourself if you want... there is appliance paint... if you don't feel confident doing it yourself.... check around at some of the Auto paint shops.... get estimates... and you may want to look into using a high temperature engine paint on your stove. I have seen some of the DIY Tv guys make a colorful refrigerator or stove an outstanding feature in a kitchen redo... the dishwasher can be invisible if needed.