Is it hard to build something like a library file box to put your Gadg

+1
I am wanting to build something in the kitchen that looks like an old library file box put all my utensils in and gadgets can you give me some kind of idea what to do?

• 27524803 27524803 on Jun 11, 2018
    We use a 4 drawer file cabinet to hold small gardening tools, PVC parts, hose washers, etc. (I use baskets, bins, and empty coffee containers to separate and hold all the "little" stuff. The drawers are tall enough for most containers of pest spray and fertilizer containers. Ours has set outside for 6 years now... we just need to oil the rails and drawer tracks occasionally ... Set it on concrete pavers or blocks to keep it up out of the dirt, etc.
  • Kelli Trammell Williams Kelli Trammell Williams on Jun 11, 2018
    Je-Von, I looked for months before finally finding a piece of furniture at Hobby Lobby, and used a coupon to help me with the price. It is not near worth spending my time trying to building something that is halfway presentable when I can purchase one and paint it the color I chose.

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Jun 11, 2018
    I'm not sure which kind of file box you are talking about, so maybe this lady can help you out. She says you can also contact her.

• Alternatively, you can get the look for much cheaper and easier to find if you take a small chest or dresser and fix it up to look like one. Here is a tutorial I found, she uses a cabinet but you can use the same basic steps on anything