How do I remove the cover

Can someone tell me how to get this cover off of the fluorescent light in my kitchen. It appears that the ends might slide off but they won't budge. There has to be a way to replace the bulbs!
q how do i remove the cover
  • Dfm Dfm on Jun 11, 2018
    if you know the manufacturer, look on their web site. many of those type sit on a ledge inside the fixture..its a matter of shifting the cover to get it out of the groove on one side, then take the other side out.
    • Cari Cari on Jun 11, 2018
      Oh my gosh your awesome, that was it! I've been trying to move it from the end and it just came right off the side. Thank you so much you don't know how long I have been working on this.
      thanks!
  • Dfm Dfm on Jun 12, 2018
    you‘re welcome.
    At house no. 2 I installed a “cloud “ light...rounded edges fluorescent light cover, that’s how I know...I at least had the directions! I take it no instruction manuals were left at the house you’re in?