I have 4 heart shaped ( thick) ceramic bowls. DIY bird bath?

These bowls are thick and a medium size. I want to do something creative with them outside. Maybe a bird bath ? 3 red and one pink bowl
q i have 4 heart shaped thick ceramic bowls diy bird bath
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jun 11, 2018
    You could drill 3 holes, one at the point and 1 each at the top of the curve and hang it up with some wire. You could also get some galvanized wire (the kind you use to put around a garden). cut a piece and shape it to your heart, put some cross wires from side to side uder it so it will sit on top and spray paint the wire and anchor the wire to the ground. You could make a hummingbird water bath. Just buy some rocks from dollar tree and put some in the heart and fill with water. Hummys do not like deep water, they like to be able to stand on something.
  • Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Jun 12, 2018
    I can't tell how deep they are but birdies like a bit of shallow water to stand in, then splash it all over. What about a floral stepping stone? Get a 'center' at your local thrift store, then dig out an area for burying these items upside down, pointed ends circling the center. Fill in with gravel so the area isn't slippery when it rains.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jun 22, 2018
    Do you live anywhere near an ocean or lake beach? If so, take them on a sunny day. Kids would love to use these as forms to build sand 'castle' creations.