How can I rebuild a shed/greenhouse with repurposed and pallet wood?

+1
I tore down an old greenhouse in my yard that a hillside continued to cave in. After removing the greenhouse myself, I gathered stones from existing walls around the yard to rebuild/extend a wall that must have been there before. Now with the area prepped and a cement pad poured, I will be ready to build the new structure with a help from a friend. He is a disabled veteran that also makes pottery. Our plan is to trade work to help each other out. I'm helping him build a wood-fire kiln in exchange for his help with my shed.
I want the new structure ( 8x12') to be a creation, rather than a box store shed kit. I know it makes for a lot more work this way but being that I am a potter and gardener in my spare time, projects always take on the creative edge. The new structure will be a shed to hold the yard tools, mower, etc. But it will have a side that is a greenhouse for starting seeds and keeping some plants. I have saved some of the wood from the old greenhouse and started collecting and breaking down pallets. I have been given a couple old windows from friends to perhaps incorporate into the final design.
q how can i rebuild a shed greenhouse with repurposed and pallet wood
Before....