Organize Under the Kitchen Sink on a Budget With Dollar Tree

$10

I decided this week it was finally time to organize under the kitchen sink. When we painted our kitchen cabinets, we never finished inside the sink cabinet. We originally planned to replace that cabinet, but ended up making it work. So for the last couple years, it has looked pretty shabby.
organize under the kitchen sink on a budget with dollar tree
First, I freshened things up inside the cabinet, and it made a world of a difference. The cabinet interior walls needed some paint so I rolled on some white semigloss.
Instead of painting the cabinet floor, I decided to use black and white floral contact paper from Dollar Tree over the worn wood. It is the same contact paper I used as a drawer liner when I painted our kitchen cabinets.
Then, I added a closetmaid shelf to store my cleaning caddy and more simple wire baskets underneath hold cleaning cloths and magic erasers.
I found a little caddy at dollar tree. I painted our simple black trashcan and the cleaning caddy with Rustoleum Hammered spray paint.
I actually love this little thing! For only a dollar, it holds all the essentials for everyday cleaning.
My very favorite part about this mini makeover is the cabinet door. I used command hooks to mount rectangular dollar tree wire baskets. These hold my sponges and dishwasher tablets. A curtain ring clip on a command hook holds my favorite dish washing gloves. It works perfectly!
Organizing under the sink was such a quick little project that makes me smile every time I open the door. I am so glad I took the time to finally get it done! If this project inspired you, I'd love for you to click through below to my blog and pin it! :) Or, if you are looking for more budget organizing ideas, check out this  post on pantry organization! Do you have any fun organization tips to share?
Joy Elizabeth