Just want you to know I love receiving home talk .. please continue ..

+4
i have applied some your advice to using your suggestions in our home..so many good ideas!

• Mogie Mogie on Jun 20, 2018
    I get lots of new ideas here too! Just ask my hubby I am the idea person and he gets to do the manual labor. LOL

• well, thanks for being so nice and taking the time to say so! Happy to have you here.

• Shuganne Shuganne on Jun 20, 2018
    Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts! I found a place where I can share my opinions and experiences. We're both happy! Don't hesitate to ask any questions; there's always someone out there who knows what you're asking.

• Franklinrawley Franklinrawley on Jun 20, 2018
    Love to share. I may not be exact, but it is nice to hear that we are doing OK!

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jun 20, 2018
    thank you so much and we enjoy answering your questions and posting videos for you -

• AmAtHome AmAtHome on Jun 20, 2018
    I've gotten so many great ideas & tips, too! Since I've been answering questions, it's really helped me find new projects and ways to do things.

• ☘️ TxBella ☘️ TxBella on Jun 20, 2018
    So wonderful to hear! Please feel free to post your projects and share some of your tips with us!
    Dont forget to tell your friends about us!
    ☘️