Hubby said "do something with this or else"

A couple weeks ago hubby helping in the yard and looked over and saw my old birdhouse leaning (on this chair in a flower bed) and so he went over to straighten it out. Needless to say, the birdhouse is now a prototype and pattern for future birdhouses. I did have the birdhouse for 15 years and i guess that is a long time to be sitting around the garden.
I know you must be thinking "what a mean man" but he really is a great husband and dad. I have free reign with designing, decorating, planting&anything my heart desires and if I need help he is there. BUT he does not like this kind of stuff that looks random. That's okay because I do not like random or blah either. SO. .......
I had to do something with it before he secretly stashed it in the garbage never to be seen again. So today I decided to take a day off my small business and work in my own yard for a change.
Watcha think of my new garden chair?
hubby said do something with this or else, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling
The chair in question- Bought in GA a couple years ago at a garage sale. Knew one day I would do something with it
Spray painted 3 times before I liked what I see. I do everything free hand so imperfections are accepted. I added the barn board as a seat and cut the square out for the pot. I had collected the board on a trip to Kentucky back hills about 5 years ago and it is at least 100 or so years old and was not much good for anything else (but I had to have it)
This faces the garage door and I will see it every time I leave or enter my garage and every time I pull in the drive way. I hope he notices TONIGHT when he gets home!
As you can see I love to decorate in vignettes so I added my Haiti oil Drum Art Lizards on a cool branch a friend gave me a couple years ago and hung that on the huge Oak. '
Note: I take down all brackets and stuff I attach to tree every fall so that the tree does not grow over the brackets or screws. .

The Garden Frog with C Renee