Restoration Hardware Style Dresser on a Budget!

I often find myself coveting dressers from high end stores like Restoration Hardware and Anthropolgie; so when I found this antique dresser on Craigslist, I knew exactly what direction I wanted to take with it!
Here are the "before" pictures of the piece....I forgot to take a picture of the entire piece before I got started stripping the top so I'm stuck with using the picture from the CL ad, but I did take a picture of the top (right side). It looks like it's in much better shape in the photos than it actually was...there were tons of scratches and discoloration to the wood,but I wanted to keep it as original as possible, while still giving it a new look.
The piece is made from pine, which doesn't always turn out as well when staining, but I went ahead and stripped down the top anyway and decided to give it a try. Here she is "in progress"!
I painted the base and also stained the "plaques" in the middle to match the top.
Unfortunately one of the original handles was broken beyond repair, so I decided to replace the top drawer row with two glass knobs I found at World Market.
Here she is all finished!
Beautiful, don't you think?! Totally Restoration Hardware style, but on a much smaller budget!
And, it's on sale now in my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/190516939/rustic-industrial-antique-dresser-in?ref=shop_home_feat_3

31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Alchemy Home