What Can You Do With a Piece of Drift Wood, a Drill, and 2 Cable Ties?

I have several pieces of driftwood from a girls trip with my BF to Panacea FL a couple years ago that has been sitting in my potting area. I knew one day that I would get to them...
Today I spent at home working in my own yard and as I worked potting and moving things around, I kept finding "stuff" that I was going to do "when I get some free time". Needless to say, that time has been slow getting here.
what can you do with a piece of drift wood a drill and 2 cable ties, gardening, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
The piece of driftwood, cable ties, and my drill. I wanted to attach this to a tree but it would not sit. So I walked around the yard until I found where it should go...
It is not perfect and that is what I love about my potting area. I drilled through the driftwood and through the plastic fence panel so that I could run the cable/zip tie through and over the top of the panel to support the weight.
This is hanging above my potting bench and you can barely see the cable/zip ties. I have more pieces and cannot wait until the next time I can create something out of my driftwood!
The Garden Frog with C Renee