What Can You Do With a Piece of Drift Wood, a Drill, and 2 Cable Ties?

I have several pieces of driftwood from a girls trip with my BF to Panacea FL a couple years ago that has been sitting in my potting area. I knew one day that I would get to them...
Today I spent at home working in my own yard and as I worked potting and moving things around, I kept finding "stuff" that I was going to do "when I get some free time". Needless to say, that time has been slow getting here. Today was a good day and I just could not help myself. I found myself in the mood so when I found something I had put off, I did it.
There is nothing like working with power tools, spray paint, driftwood, and plants to make me happy.
I picked this piece up from the pile of driftwood in the back corner of my potting area and knew right away what it would be...
Can you guess?
What would you have done with it?
what can you do with a piece of drift wood a drill and 2 cable ties, gardening, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
The piece of driftwood, cable ties, and my drill. I wanted to attach this to a tree but it would not sit. So I walked around the yard until I found where it should go...
It is not perfect and that is what I love about my potting area. I drilled through the driftwood and through the plastic fence panel so that I could run the cable/zip tie through and over the top of the panel to support the weight.
This is hanging above my potting bench and you can barely see the cable/zip ties. I have more pieces and cannot wait until the next time I can create something out of my driftwood!

The Garden Frog with C Renee