What is the easiest and fastest way to remove multiple layers of paint

From a concrete porch... I've been working on this for over a month and only have a small area completely removed... I've used 3 gallons of paint stripper already. Some places say to put it on thick and cover with saran wrap which I tried... I actually tried with a heavy layer and with a thinner layer - it didn't make a difference. On those places, all, except the bottom layer came off... I've gotten the bottom layer off where I did by scrubbing with a wire brush and steel wool. I've pressire washed it- my next water bill is probably going to be really high. I've used vinegar, catsup, something called two minute stripper, something called extreme stripper, and some stuff the guy behind the counter suggested .. I've found that it doesn't matter how long I leave the stripper on, the same amount comes off... I've got it down to where is stained around half the porch and about a 2x6 area completely clean. I started this because it was painted last summer and looked awful three months later. I would've already used muriatic acid, but there are no drain holes on the porch and is surrounded by cobblestone which has been well maintained and is 103 years old. It also has some very old rose bushes around the porch which I do not think I can move. If anyone has a suggestion, I would appreciate them. This has eaten up time, money and energy that I don't have a lot more of... I just want it bare so I don't have to paint it again and so it looks nice. Thank you!