Sudden Concrete Cracks and Nail Popping

+2
Hello,
A couple weeks ago I noticed a nail pop in my bathroom. I thought it was random and ignored it. Well, 2 days ago I noticed a crack in my foundation and lots of nail pops in my kitchen walls. I walked around the house and found 8 more cracks ( approximately 1/4" wide at points). I walked my house and found nail pops in every room, both the walls and ceilings. Some have broken the gyp. and the heads are showing. I went in the crawlspace and noticed approximately 15 of the foundation cracks that extend from the top of the stemwall all the way down and to the bottom of the footing.

I'm confused... this happened so sudden. It seems to me like it's from soil movement but 1) the house is 20 years old and has had no problems 2) I didn't find evidence of water leaking or anything that would cause soil to move suddenly. I do have a mole problem in my front yard so maybe they have built elaborate tunnels under my house and the foundation finally couldn't take it and shifted to fill the tunnels.

I'm pretty sure I need to address what caused the cracks/pops before I start to repair them but i'm at a loss.

Any suggestions or advice?