Error loading player:
No playable sources found
DIY Nearby
DIY Nearby
  • Hometalk Team
  • Houston, TX

Episode 8: The Decluttering Project Every Mom Dreams About

Once her kids' playroom became overstuffed with toys, Melanie knew she needed a full overhaul, but she was way too nervous to try and tackle the job on her own. She decided to team up with Hometalker Sharon, a pro organizer and master of decluttering, to get hands-on help to turn her playroom into an organized space.
Check out Episode 8 of DIY Nearby to see how Melanie, with the help of Hometalker Sharon, transforms her playroom into a perfectly organized space.

What's holding you back from organizing your home? Share your DIY challenges with us in the comments!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 03, 2018 10:39 PM - More info

• Lisa C. Thompson

We have been trying to upgrade our home but trying to get it organized has just overwhelmed me. Help !!!!! I just don’t what else to do?

• Happy Days Hometalker

Declutter first, get rid of alot, if you cannot bear to part with it, buy a storage shed for your yard, pack up everything you dont use just as you were going to stage your house. Once your upgrading is done, go shopping in the boxes you stored away, if you decide not to use certain items, give them to charity.

• Cheri Graf

I want to downsize and maybe move out of my family home. Where do I start ? That’s the part that beats me at every starting.

HELP

• Happy Days Hometalker

Start with one room only, keep only what you love and need, the rest give to charity. If you cant part with something pack it up for 1 year, revisit in a year if you still want it it is there if not give to charity.

• Susan

How do I get her to come help me?!? That’s my only question. I’m so overwhelmed I don’t want to do anything!!!!