Hometalk "Rocks"

How many complete strangers esp at Thrift stores have you turned on to Hometalk.com? it's a smart icebreaker and who know what leads you'll get for finding those other project pieces.

• Lots! I talk to people anywhere and everywhere! Today at the doctors office while waiting (for 2 hours with an appointment), I turned a couple people on to Hometalk and a couple of my local bargain places to shop. Home Goods offered me a part time job because I clean the store for them as I shop and always help other shoppers choose things for their home, how to diy something and give away fun recipes. I sell more stuff to shoppers at Home Goods than the store clerks do.

• K S K S on Jun 28, 2018
    I hear ya 😊

• Kelly-n-Tony Kelly-n-Tony on Jun 28, 2018
    Quite a few actually, lol. I have a Hometalk tshirt I like to wear while doing projects and while hunting down key items for projects at yard sales and resale shops.