Quickest Way to Clean Furry Furniture

$0

We have 2 cats - one short hair and the other long hair and they both contribute to having incredibly furry furniture. They love to sleep on the top of the recliner or on the the sofa. I usually defuzz everything a couple times a month.

But sometimes I need a quick clean because someone is coming over so I frantically look for the PET HAIR REMOVAL TOOLS which never seem to be where they should be.

I tried
quickest way to clean furry furniture
Here is Annie. She thinks she's innocent in this problem. She's not.
quickest way to clean furry furniture
This is the top of the recliner. The seat and arms are furry too as is the couch and loveseat but I know it will only take me a few minutes to clean.
quickest way to clean furry furniture
Take a washcloth and get it wet, then wring it out.
quickest way to clean furry furniture
Wipe the damp washcloth across the furniture which will pick the fur up easily. I shake it outside or in the trashcan. Repeat till done. It's so quick!
quickest way to clean furry furniture
This is so easy I don't know why I thought I had to spend money on pet hair removal tools. No more sticky paper peeling rollers and other misplaced cleaning tools. No more lugging the vacuum out and trying to remember how to attach the tools.

A washcloth and water! Who knew?!
quickest way to clean furry furniture
An extra step for those who need it----
If there are odors or stains on the furniture you can lightly spritz a pet product like this or Febreze on the washcloth or directly on the furniture.

But honestly the washcloth wet with water is usually enough. Which translates to free. Gotta love that!

Optional: Febreze or Pet Odor / Stain product

• Devra

Thank you!!!! I have four long haired furbabies that just love to shed, no matter how often i brush them. I just tried this on their kitty condo and it works great. If we could just find a way to recycle all that hair..... 😼

• Eva
    31 minutes ago

Oh my gosh yes!!!