Slate Tile DIY Garden Sign
Make long lasting DIY garden signs to suit your style from slate flooring tiles from the garden center. These tiles are very sturdy so they can break if dropped onto a hard surface. Take care when carrying.You don’t have to hang the tile, you can use bricks or stones to prop up tiles so they are easier to see when placed in your garden.
Garden Sign Supplies
1) Slate tile- choose small or large tiles
2) Paint- white acrylic
3) Small rope
4) Brush For writing on tile
DIY Garden Sign
1) Wipe tile with a damp cloth to remove dust.
2) Choose your design for the tile and what you want written on the tile with paint.
3) Allow to dry completely.
4) Make two holes on top of tile and hang with rope.
5) I have the slate tile hung on my fence. Very easy to do.
6) I also have my two angels underneath
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. More info