Hanging Address Planter- How to Make a DIY House Number Planter

$20

I’ve been wanting a creative way to display our house number for quite awhile now. I fell in love with several of the hanging address planters I’ve seen online, but most of them are way too pricey. So I decided to create my own! Find step by step instructions and more details on my blog, Bullock's Buzz.
This super cute DIY address planter box is a fun and chic way to display your home address. It’s easily mountable, and doubles as a planter to add a splash of color. Best of all, it’s easy-to-make and affordable!
I like how the combination of the dark wood crate with the galvanized planters and matching numbers gives it a slightly rustic, farmhouse look.
To make it, you only need a few simple supplies including a wood crate, galvanized planters that will fit inside the crate, galvanized house numbers, some glue, and your favorite plants. I lucked out and found the crate with included planters at Walmart, but you can easily find each piece you need online or at a craft store.
Before getting started, treat the wood crate to make sure it stands up to the weather. Next, if needed, use a hammer and nail to add drainage holes to the planters.
If you are planning on hanging your planter, go ahead and attach the necessary hardware to the back side. Then, use the glue to add the house numbers to the front.
From there, all that's left is to pot the plants, then place them inside the crate.
And that's it - your DIY House Number Planter is ready to show off! :)
Right now, I have mine sitting on the porch next to our front steps, but I am thinking about hanging it on the post that supports the front porch roof. Either way, I love how it looks and have already gotten several compliments!
Be sure to come check out my other fun and easy crafts on my blog, Bullock's Buzz!

31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Everything Red For Canada Day
AlainaBullock of Bullock's Buzz