DIY Yard Game-No Power Tools Required!

$30

Create a fun and easy yard game for the entire family to play! You can find a complete tutorial at: https://www.1905farmhouse.com/how-to-make-a-yard-dice-game-no-power-tools-required/

I found a white bucket and lid that we had been given, I took the label off with soap and water and then created a label out of outdoor vinyl with my Cricut machine.

I bought a dice image off Cricut Design Space and used transfer tape to transfer the image and the label onto the bucket.

The scorecards are easy to find online and are pretty inexpensive. I used a hole punch, some twine and washi tape to attach the dry erase marker so that it wouldn't get lost.

I originally was going to make the wood dice myself. But when I was searching for the scorecards online I saw this set of 6 wood dice for a very reasonable price and I knew it would take me longer and cost me more to make them myself. They are so smooth and great quality!

And there you have it! A fun family game that is easy to transport and store when not in use! And the bucket acts as your "shaker cup" when you are playing. Have fun!

Yard Yatzhee Scorecard

Amy Duyck