- Place drops of glue on the ends of the sticks that are sitting on top of the others. Add craft sticks, then repeat this process again.
DIY Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
These geometric wall shelves are not only functional but they’re cute and beautiful as well. This stick shelves project is so easy and affordable, requiring just a handful of supplies.
This stick wall hanging is a super easy project you could enjoy making together with kids. They’ll be thrilled to be able to create their own home decor and you’ll be happy to keep them occupied during all those long days of summer break!
- 2 packs of over 70 large/jumbo crafts sticks each
- White glue or craft glue
- Stain (can also use brown craft paint and water)
- Foam paint brush
- Start with 6 craft sticks and make a polygon. You need to look at the photo below to see how the sticks overlap each other in a particular way. Every opposite one will either be over the others or under the others on either side. You must follow this pattern.
- Once you use a package of craft sticks you will have a depth of about 3 inches. At this point you stop building and set this one aside.
Take the second bag and use 6 sticks to make a triangle.
- Set both frames out overnight so that the glue can dry completely.
Use the brush to deposit the stain on all areas of the frame.
For more details on this projects and much more, visit my site!
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go