Error loading player:
No playable sources found
DIY Nearby
DIY Nearby
  • Hometalk Team
  • Houston, TX

Episode 9: Beating the Heat With Pallets

If you're in the Houston area, you can Team Up with a Hometalker like Leesa to create your own pallet wall. Get all the materials you need, as well as a customized plan and hands-on help to get this project done! Just message Leesa here to get started!

In need of a little order and privacy in her garage, Stacy decided to add a pallet wall to separate her workout area from the rest of the room. She knew she wanted the wall to be made of pallets and she knew she wanted it to be pretty--but she didn't know how to do it herself. She decided go to www.hometalk.com to Team Up with Hometalker Leesa, an experienced DIYer, to get hands-on help to create her dream space.

Check out Episode 9 of DIY Nearby to see how Stacy, with the help of Hometalker Leesa, creates her own, private space to get some therapeutic quite time.

What's holding you back from creating more privacy? Share your DIY challenges with us in the comments!

• Rosy

Great job ladies. What I dont understand since you are DIY ladies why do you not have a work bench and some saw horses to make your job easier and safer instead of crawling around on a hot concrete slab?

• Sha29460520

Were can I get palettes from? And for free?

• Tambra

My hometown newspaper office has them free for the taking at the back dock. Could try looking at yours.

• Nei33680152

How to build a raised garden bed?

• Rose Newton

You just gave me some ideas for the leftover redwood fencing I have!! Wheels are definitely the way to go on these! Thanks!!

• Val

Briliant!