Need to clean greasy cabinets

Johnavallance82Joan CornettAllinthefamilysingers
+5

I have a rental property that is in need of cleaning greasy kitchen cabinets without harming their finish. Could someone please tell me how? I've tried vinegar & water mixtures (with citrus peel) and they do not completely work. I've heard of an "Amish Furniture Cleaner" but haven't tried it. Has anyone tried it and can tell me if it really works before I spend money on it? Thank you in advance.

• Murphy's Oil Soap works well. So does Dawn dish soap.
  • Sheryl
    Sheryl

Try a baking soda paste. Also they have some more ideas on google.

• Erin Stocker
    Erin Stocker

Esay Off makes a heavy duty grease cleaner...

• Fiddledd224
    Fiddledd224

Try the Heavy Duty Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (for the grease) followed by Windex (for any leftover residue).

• Sabrina Rivera
    Sabrina Rivera

Awesome. U can buy it at any family dollar. N that stuff really works
  • Allinthefamilysingers
    Allinthefamilysingers

We were moving into a house that had the same problem The owners hired a guy to paint and clean it up. We stopped by and he was using paint thinner Just a like rub and it broke the grease loose He used it in the dirty bath tub too. Did not smell too good but I think it might have disinfected the whole house.good luck dhall

• Joan Cornett
    Joan Cornett

Grease Lighting you can purchase Home Depot. Great Stuff.

• Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82

Hi Raquel, Add dish wash liquid to the mix and make the water hand hot too, that way the grease should come off without too much scrubbing.