How to Make a Key or Jewelry Organizer With Pallet Wood and Wine Corks

$0

This project started out as a pallet wall hanging idea, I still want to do that but the hole you see below was just not in the right spot for my idea so I took out that piece of wood. Now I have this piece of wood with a hole in it!

Sanded and painted all ready to be something but what? When it hit me ! Oh I know what this could be!! And so simple to do!

Well I removed the wood piece with the hole in it and now it is under that stencil with two more holes in it! I was already using that stencil so I just continued with that theme!

Pretty in Pink is what I'm calling my newest creations!

Okay for my idea I needed more holes in the wood. I used a 3/4" paddle bit and made two more holes! I drilled the holes before I stenciled.

I then used Unicorn SPiT in Weathered Daydream Gray on three wine corks. After they dried I used a rubber mallet and tapped them into the holes!

I also added two eye hooks for hanging, then sealed with a clear spray paint!

Finished !

Artfully and useful! And it's goes great with the wall hanging and side table!

Pretty in Pink set!  The pink is Gloss Ballet Slipper from Krylon, a spray paint!

And what about the inspirational blocks! So cute and positive! Really easy to make too!

Some scrap wood block cut offs from another project along with some inspiring word stencils and paint!!

Finished! Unicorn SPiT Weathered Daydream Gray on all the pallet wood and the stencil image on this one is Bimini Blue with Acapulco acrylic paint. Everything is sealed with at least two coats of Rustoleum Clear Gloss spray paint

I'm calling this set " Dream Blue"! I know, I'm strange naming my creations!!

I also have a green set but it's a little different than the above sets so that will be another post! I will also make another post for the pallet tables soon too!

Any questions or comments are always welcomed! Thanks for looking at my key/jewelry organizers and inspirational word blocks

Bye for now!!

• Wendy

These are so lovely!

• Jennifer

Thanks so much Wendy!

I'll post the green set and how to make the tables very soon!

• Michelle Leslie

OoooEeeee I love Unicorn SPiT and that stencil you used is so pretty. Gorgeous

• Jennifer

I love SPiT! I usually don't stencil but this one was so pretty I had to use it! Thank you Michelle !