Error loading player:
No playable sources found
Alicia W
Alicia W
  • Middletown, PA

Stone Garden Wall DIY

$75

Looking for a unique design element for your landscape? This stone wall will add beauty and function.

BEFORE
BEFORE

I have a sloping front yard and for years I wanted to put in a retaining wall but there was always something else that needed to be done. I decided this year the wall was going at the top of the list.

AFTER
AFTER

See related step-by-step tutorials:

• Lar20841517

How are you keeping water away from the foundation?

• Ren31627399

There shouldn't be any more than there was previously. If it (rainwater) runs down the slope, it will be more than able to make its way through the stonework, much better than a solid retaining wall.

• Jeanette S

Oh my aching back! LOL

I love this project, just wish my back would hold up for me to do something like this!

BTW, check with some places that sell soil...years ago they used to sell them really cheap if you would haul them off.

• Mcgypsy9

Alicia this looks absolutely gorgeous!