DIY S'mores Bar Burner

$25
1 Day

Do you love S'mores??? Here's an easy DIY S'mores Burner for a yummy S'mores Bar. This DIY is portable, and great for the whole family to enjoy!

diy s mores bar burner

Easy & Portable!

diy s mores bar burner

For this project you're going to need: (4) Tall multi-photo frames from Dollar Tree, (10-15) Stones bags, (2) Warmers, a black poster board...

diy s mores bar burner

A S'mores printout, a white paint marker, and a small cardboard box (as filler).

diy s mores bar burner

Pull off tabs from 3 frames.

diy s mores bar burner

Use Printout to trace the word "S'mores" on two glass.

diy s mores bar burner

Use glass to trace, and cut out a piece of black board.

diy s mores bar burner

Use E-6000 to glue glass inside frame with tabs.

diy s mores bar burner

Place black poster board inside frame, and secure with tabs. Glue each "S'mores" glass inside frames with E-6000, and then glue them on top of poster board frame.

diy s mores bar burner

Use E-6000 to glue last frame on top of other frames. Use a bit of hot glue on corners to help keep frames up.

diy s mores bar burner

Use black poster board to create sides of the S'mores box. Glue them on with E-6000. Let box dry for 24hrs.

diy s mores bar burner

Place a small empty box inside the S'mores box as filler. Place stones inside box.

diy s mores bar burner

Bury burners in stones, and ENJOY with the fam!

Make sure to check out my YouTube Channel for more :

http://www.youtube.com/c/TheTayraPerezProject

and follow me on social media:

IG: @thetayraperezproject

FB: Thetayraperezproject

TW:@tayraproject

WEB: thetayraperezproject.com

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

To see more: //youtube.com/c/TheTayraPerezProject

• Kathi

Why didn't you use a 5 gal or smaller fish tank?

• Debbie Paul Child

I love this idea. I believe the size,is perfect and not to heavy to pull in and out. if you use a fish tank then it would be easily moved after building a rilling table then trying ti find a place to store it etc. . This is the perfect size!!! This can also,be used as a decoratuon for any day of the week or holidays just what ever you wabt to put around it. If you use it everyday decor, then dont paint the word Smores in it. It is the perfect size and very cute.

• Lemons_and_Lemonade

I love the s'mores box and it's convenience but can one eat food cooked directly on those little burners. I thought they burned kerosene which I understand is toxic??

• Marsha DeVaughn

Wouldnt those burners be toxic???

• Lisa B

Find the ones made for marshmallows. Yes, the kerosene burners are not safe.