Asked on Jul 11, 2018

How to knock part of the wall out between my dining room?

Johnavallance82Cindy Hagemann


2 answers
  • Cindy Hagemann
    on Jul 11, 2018

    Get a contractor to do the work, the wall could be load-bearing and could contain electrical wires or plumbing. Not something that can just be done on your own if you have no experience.

  • Johnavallance82
    on Jul 18, 2018

    Hi Bab, Are you sure it is not a load bearing wall? If so - If Brick and Plaster or Block and Plaster, you can use a Sledge hammer - If Timber - Cut it out! Good luck..........

Your comment...