Can I seal unicorn spit, with a non-toxcic seal, that does not smell?

Chantel ShaufAmy27059901A Crafty Mix - Michelle
+1

I have asthma, so when I paint, I go outside. I only use non-toxic paints. I love the fact that unicorn spit is a non-toxic product and without a strong odor. I will add the spit to my canvas. After, putting the spit on a wood table, I knew I would have to seal it. I have bought polyurethane, spray, wipes and tung oil. As soon as I open up the product, the smell bothers me and I really don’t want to use a toxic product over a non-toxic product. Is there anything that I can use to solve this problem? Also, if I spit on glass or metal, will I have the same problem trying to find a product to seal it.
Thanks for your suggestions 😊

• Ann Cherkas Halstead

Unicorn spit has to be sealed with an oil based sealer
  • A Crafty Mix - Michelle

Have you tried hemp oil? It's food-safe, contains no chemicals, and is 100% hempseed oil and it has this wonderful natural, nutty aroma. I'm not sure if that smell would bother you though

• Amy27059901

No, I have not... But I will buy some today! 😊 I wonder if it turns the wood a darker color. Have you used it before on wood? Thanks.

• Chantel Shauf

Amy did you end up trying the hemp seed oil over Spit? I am debating it as well!