I hometalker friends I’d like to reused the plastics apple sauce pot

Kellie Kunz HilliardEileen Moseley SpencerDWJ29497838
+5

I have some hard plastic apple sauce id like to use again
q i hometalker friends i d like to reused the plastics apple sauce pot
  • Sue Peet

They could be used for growing seeds, if you do anything with beads or sequins they would work well in keeping these items organized. Great for transporting cupcakes or cookies.
  • Pay21037145

Oh great ideas Sue thank you so much.
  • Karen Hurst

Apple sauce containers... They fit nicely on top of a mason jar. Fill jar with your to go salad. Container with dressing place inside the jar because of the lip it will hold it up on the rim of the jar. Place lid. And go. Also nice for snacks for the kidos. Use them to filled with a mixture of cereal m&m's pretzels.
  • Deborah

Use them as ice trays for larger ice cubes. The cubes can be used in sports bottles, put in zip top bags and used in lunch bags, good size ice packs for kiddie boo boos, slower melting ice to give outside pets some cooler water, slow waterer for plants, etc
  • Frances Bowers DeLuca

Haven't seen that kind. I have the single cup ones. Have made cupcakes in them in the microwave when my oven was broken. Cupcake liner, fill halfway with batter, 2 - 2 1/2 minutes. Cupcakes!

• DWJ29497838

Some egg cartons, apple containers are just the right size to store christmas ornaments.

• Eileen Moseley Spencer

I use them to keep flies and such out of my drinks. They are a perfect fit for pop fans.

• Kellie Kunz Hilliard

if you have kids who like to craft they are good for a small amount of paint at a time or water for washing paint brushes while they are working.

also for a craft kids could paint them and put a battery votive, tealight in them for gifts for Christmas. or use them as "pots" for a fake mini tree that could be decorated for Christmas as gifts or fake flowers for spring or Easter.