Dorothy VanBuskirk
Dorothy VanBuskirk
  • La Mesa, CA

How can I eliminate dog urine smell from my yard?

Linda0374LibbyKal21880830
+2

My two dogs urinate in the same path of dirt. Does anyone have a solution to eliminate the smell.? Thank you.

• Hose down at least once daily. Then saturate the area well with plain old white vinegar. Quick, easy and cheap!
  • Cynthia H

Hi Dorothy! I've had luck with a tsp. of baking soda mixed with water in a large spray bottle. Spray directly on areas. It won't hurt your grass. I would do it early or late in the day so it doesn't evaporate too quickly. Rinse it well with water. Plain water can help dilute the odor, too.
  • Kal21880830

Simple Green Outdoor Dog and Cat Odor Eliminator gets all 5 star revues online. Comes in a hose-end sprayer attachment and also in a one gallon size. Non toxic to animals and flowers and works almost immediately. Can be used on any outside surface and works great on real grass, dirt and even turf.
  • Libby

We use the PDZ Coop Refresher in our yard. I believe price is better from your local feed store, and helps support them. Tractor supply carries it as well.
  • Linda0374

I have been told vinegar and water