Whitewashed faux brick backsplash for kitchen

SharonShore grandmomJohnavallance82
+1

Has anyone done this before and how did it hold up? Trying to decide on a backsplash that will give my kitchen a country kitchen look that is also easy to clean up. If you have pictures, that would be awesome!

• Krafty Kathy

sauce splatters would be hard to clean on brick. Try paintable beadboard wall paper and scrubable paint.
  • Johnavallance82

Hi Lorri, You could use 3D kitchen wallpaper or a Mural.........
  • Shore grandmom

I had a fake brick backsplash in a house I had years ago and I found it to be a pain to keep clean. Since that house, I've had 4 other houses. I have pictures of two of those kitchen backsplashes. (The last one will be redone next year.) I like to go with a neutral field tile and sprinkle in decorative tiles. I use porcelain tile. Once the grout is sealed, it's easy to keep clean and it looks good too. There are so many options out there. Explore all of them before committing to one.
  • See More
  • Sharon

Beadboard is/was most common in country kitchens. You can buy the paneling finished or unfinished wood.
  • Your comment...