Yvonne
Yvonne
  • Joliet, IL

Can you clean the bath tub with vinger

CindyDeeSue
+2

Can you clean the bath tub with vinger bath

• B. Enne

Technically yes, if it hasn't been painted, made out of stone, and is not under warranty. My new fibreglass shower warranty specifically says no vinegar. I use it on my old fibreglass tub, and have used it on enamel too.
    I use half vinegar, half bottled lemon juice and 2 big squirts of dish soap in a spray bottle, or dish scrubby. I don't leave it more than 3 minutes or so, then rinse.
  • Sue

I find cheap shampoo cleans the bath tub about as good if not better then a lot of harsh cleaners.
  • Dee

Yes, I use a spray bottle filled with 1 cup white vinegar, 2 tablespoons blue dawn the original kind, the rest water, Will clean and shine it up. I also use that on my toilet bowls and never have hard water buildup
  • Cindy

I made my own cleaning solution. I peeled two oranges and placed the peels in a mason jar. Then I poured vinegar to cover the peels. I put it in the refrigerator and waited 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, I removed the orange peels and poured the vinegar solution in to a spray bottle. This makes a great cleaning solution and makes my house smell fresh and clean.
    • B. Enne

I make my own citrus vinegar too. I leave it till the peels sink. It smells wonderful.