Kids pin board

Teri O'NeilNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CASue
+3

want to hang a large board of some sort on the wall in kids room so they can hang art work. Want to cover in fabric of my choice. Any ideas what to use?

• Shore grandmom

You could make a frame and put cork in it. The cork will make it easy to push the pins in. Just cover the cork with whatever you want. When you get tired of it, you can change it.

• Sue

It would be nice to use a large piece of styro foam and cover it with child printed fabric. Only need a few screws to hold it . Making less holes in the wall.
  • Debbie / Dragonfly Treasure

I was thinking the same thing. Make a simple frame for a sheet of cork. Would give them plenty of space.
  • Sue

A two inch thick foam board covered in children's fabric should work. it would be lite in weight and would not need much to hold it in place.
  • Not to discourage DIY, but unless you have almost free stuff laying around, it might cost a few dollars.

Walmart has a decent sized cork board for $8. Just paint the frame and tack on fabric of your choice for a quick and easy project.
  • Teri O'Neil

Thanks for all the suggestions. I want to go large so I’m off to Home Depot and JoAnns😉