• Hometalker
  • Flat Rock, IN
Asked on Jul 13, 2018

Make a mist system for flower bed

Rose BroadwaySharonNancy Turner


3 answers
  • Nancy Turner
    on Jul 13, 2018

    areaYou may be better off putting in a drip system or soaker hose that will get moisture to the soil, not just the flowers and plants. I use soaker hoses in my veggie garden, I can turn them on and off from the house and could put a timer on it if I wanted to if I am going to be away for a few days or however long. My veggie garden is at the top of two very steeply hilled tiers. I wouldn't even want to think about hauling water or hoses almost a hundred feet up two hills every time it needs watering. The soaker hoses work for me, I have three fifty footers hooked into a multiple hose thing up at the edge of the garden and they wind around all the different veggie areas and each tomato plant twice.
  • Sharon
    on Jul 13, 2018

    A new irrigation being used in Florida is using the sturdy blank hose. At different intervals small holes are poked thru top layer of hose. At home depot They sell the green plastick inserts that go into the house. These inserts turn the water into most. Good luck.
  • Rose Broadway
    on Jul 13, 2018

    If you're a visual person like I am, it helps to see how something is done. Here are some links that may help you with the misting system.

Your comment...