Amber
Amber
  • Terre Haute, IN

What is the best way to get rid of itsy bitsy bitting tiny red ants

Kathy miroDesertRoseDonna L. Woolman
+6

in my bedroom they are on the floor but they are on the floor all around my bed馃槨馃槧馃槫馃槧馃槹锟金煒煒别煒╋拷馃槮馃槯馃槦
q what is the best way to get rid of itsy bitsy bitting tiny red ants
  • Johnavallance82

Hello Amber, Lif everything you can off the floor, then Vac and Wash over with disinfectant (You can buy Floral). Don't keep or eat any food in the room. Spray around doors and windows and skirting boards with ant killer and any cracks you may have in the floor surface. That should sort the problem.............Good luck........
  • Hi Amber - Yikes! How unsettling. This is the best ant spray and removal we've found. Hope it works for you. Good luck! Hugs, Holly
  • DesertRose

Good new Amber, there is a simple and SAFE cure for ants, any and all ants, here is the solution. The best part is, it WORKS. I hope you try this soon because this kills the queen and all the colony that is invading your home. https://www.hometalk.com/36651130/ants-safe-and-effective-cure?r=2
  • Kiturah Humphrey

boric acid powder or curry powder
  • Robin Silverstein

put a solution of Dawn and water in a spray bottle and spray directly on the ants. Kills them instantly! I had them in my backyard and they are gone now. I even found their anthole and doused that with the solution. Worked like a charm!
  • Danielle Odin

I had the same problem. I used Food Grade Diatomacious Earth and they have not come back. They take it back to the nest and kill the entire colony.

• Donna L. Woolman

Actually the ants do not take the diatomaceous earth back to the colony as Danielle states, however she has the right killer for the ants and most insects for that matter. It's non poisonous so it can't hurt you or your pets. Buy the food grade simply because you might want to actually use it for yourself or pets some day should they get arthritis or other problems. Yup, you can eat it. And people swear it takes all the inflammation out of their joints. You can buy it in Health Food stores or Google it on line. It never gets old because it is already almost as old as our planet. It is simply fossil remains of diatoms.

You don't need much, just a line where they travel.

You might find some YouTube videos on DE.

• DesertRose

Here is a tutorial answers your question, it is safe, inexpensive and WORKS even on little red ants: https://www.hometalk.com/36651130/ants-safe-and-effective-cure?r=2

• Kathy miro

Vinagar kills them