Solar panel for garden fountain ?

Dfm
+4

My wife want to run power from our house to a garden fountain because price is no object when she is not paying, however I would rather eat.

Can any body tell me about a good solar panel to move a small amount of water but not just a trickle....or any other ideas?

TIA

• Dfm

Some foutian pumps come with solar panels...the thing is they don’t repositon them selves as the sun goes across the sky And ther are small. You can try a “battery maintainer “ it’s a square solor pannel with jumper cables Attatched. The panel collects the energy, the battery stores it, and the pump uses it.

• Dfm

I’ve used solar fountain pumps, they need to be in a real sunny area. the battery maintainer has been on my truck more times than I care to talk about, and a set of 4 longer taller panels suply power to the battery in my camper,

• Dfm

Oh ya. I have a set of 4 longer panels that suply power to my campers batteries, then a square one to trickle charge the car battery.

• Dfm

yup. 22 year old van that was my first new vehicle...ever.
  • Dfm

sorry cat attacking foot...yes, I’ve used the maintainer, and I have a set of 4 larger panels to suply electric when all the electric spots are taken at the campgrounds.