Joy
Joy

Can I fertilize my rose bushes now?

JoyCindyJewellmartin
+2

• Yes! All throughout the growing season.
  • Fiddledd224

I usually fertilize my roses at the start of spring and summer with a commercial rose pellet. But I use a water soluble fertilizer like Miracle Gro every other time I water in the summer since high temperatures create stress and this helps with that. Just make sure that you use a watered down amount of fertilizer if you do this that frequently so you don't risk burning out the plants.
  • Jewellmartin

Once in the spring and once in the fall should be plenty of fertilizer. Follow the directions on the MiracleGro box. If you are adding potting soil, you can add fertilizer to that. Best wishes, Joy. ☺️
  • Cindy

Hi Joy. I'm Cindy. Yes you can fertilize your roses. I recommend making a solution of 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar and four liters of water. Pour this solution on the soil at the base of the roses. This method is best for roses only. Best wishes and happy thoughts.

• Joy

Thank you