Jean SF
Jean SF
  • Tutorial Team
  • Rockford, IL

What can i do with bunch of old bath towels?

Teacup8885Fiddledd224Bonnie
+2

I have old bath towels that have seen their day. What are your creative solutions to do with them? And I already have a lot of them for shop rags. And no you can't use bath towels to dry your cars because they can scratch the paint job. Also was given huge container of beads? Any idea for them?

• Dfm

My vet is always looking for old towels to use when the baby animals are born..the larger livestock especially Need a good rub down to get up and going.
  • Ree28118909

I cut frayed edges off so little nails won’t get caught and donate them to our Humane Society.

• Bonnie

I was going to suggest a vet too or an animal shelter. They can always use them for bathing new intakes or for kitties to snuggle in.

• Fiddledd224

I work at an animal shelter and we use old blankets and towels for all of our pet bins and cages....PLEASE DONATE THEM to your local shelter....they will be put to immediate good use!!!
  • Teacup8885

Cut small strips,chunks or shred n mix with pillow fluff, get some fabric u like n make some big pillows for floor or couch seating or for outdoor chair cusions..