Bonnie Stratton
Bonnie Stratton
  • Philadelphia, PA

Need some cheap privacy for cyclone fence. Any suggestions?

WilliamSusieQEbbjdl

I have a small city yard. My house is Street to Street so we have some traffic up the small back street. Our cyclone fence is 4’ high. What can I add to get some much needed privacy? I am a grandmother raising my two young granddaughters and they like to go in their little pool and I don’t want any gawkers peeking in. Now remember, I’m a grandmother on a fixed income and I’m not real handy, just looking for some easy privacy. I would appreciate anything you could come up with. Thank you. Bonnie, bonniestratton1020@gmail.com

• Ebbjdl

Hello Bonnie, There are slats that look like blind slats. You put them in on an angle. Call a fence company in your area. I think you can put them in yourself. Ask when you call.

• SusieQ

you might consider bamboo on rolls. could possibly get it 6 ft. tall

How about attaching lattice panels to the fence. They are 8' tall but can be cut down. The plastic ones are long lasting than the wood. Also can be painted.