Redeemwood
Redeemwood
  • Windsor, CO

Wood Canvas From Recycled Wood Shipping Pallets Which is Your Fav?

These are samples of wood shipping pallets I hand make into wood canvases for artists all over. They are totally flat with no visible attachments holding the pallet strips together in order to give them a clean natural look. They are sanded, sealed and coated all with water based sealing poly systems front and back. These are built to hold your artwork forever! These are for a local artist but custom sizes are easily available.
Vote for your favorite pallet canvas!
wood canvas from recycled wood shipping pallets which is your fav, painting, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
#1 Very nice mix or grains
#2 A bit more steady all across the grain and texture
#3 The saw mill cuts are readily visible in this canvas,,,, pretty cool looking
#4 Just awesome wood color changes throughout!
#5 Great character in this one as well
#6 It is amazing that this wood is from a trash pile of pallets.....

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/Redeemwood

• Caroline Frommhold

Hi. Is it possible to turn one of these into a cover for a fireplace, maybe by adding feet or something? I want an artist to paint one of these for me as a fireplace cover - the size of the opening is roughly 26"Wx28"H. Is that something you could create, and if yes, how much would it be including shipping to Austin TX? Thanks for the info!

• RedeemWood Doug

@Caroline Frommhold Sure Caroline, Either some wood feet or I would be more inclined to maybe have a simple hinge between two that would stand nicely when placed in a slight V formation (envision a 90% opened Christmas card) each side 16"-18" wide by 28"- 30" tall. I have a lot of artists that paint on my RedeemWood canvases including in Texas. If you are on FaceBook please look for me at "RedeemWood Doug" or email me at Redeemwood@gmail.com and I can get you more information. Right now I am booked through the first part on January but I think your idea is very cool!