Fondue Pot to Table Top Solar Fountain & Fire Pit

$2

I have a fondue pot that I have been wanting to turn into something and I finally figured it out! It's a table top solar fountain by day and a fire pit at night.

Here is the fondue pot. I have 2 electric ones now and I just don't use this Sterno can one anymore.  
I filled the top pot with water and placed it back in the base.
I purchased a solar fountain online at Amazon for about $12.
I set the solar fountain into the water and here is what it looks like. I will say that solar fountains function in full sun. Any clouds, partial sun, etc and they don't run fully. They also do not run at night.  
There are different head attachments you can use on the solar fountain if you like.  
For the table top fire pit, I pulled off the top pot and stand.
I added dollar store rocks to the base plate.
You can use a liquid gel can or a fuel can with a wick. I got mine from Dollar Tree.
I lit the wick to get it burning.
I placed the fondue pots set lid back on top of the fuel can.
When I'm done using it, I place the top lid on to smother the fire and put it out.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Virginia Long

In the first few pictures I understand but to put it as a fire pit I don't know about that. I am curious because the setups are different. One is a tabletop and the other picture seems to be on the ground. Could you please elaborate ?? I absolutely love the idea but can't get the aspect. As you might know everything is visual. The pictures on saying the same story.

• Michele Morgan

So basically your "fire pit" is lighting a sterno can? I love the water feature! I'm definitely going to do this! Thanks

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Thank you. It's a table top fire pit that works great on our condo table but you could also burn hand sanitizer for a bigger fire.