1. Fold a newspaper section in half and fold again so you have four sections, and crease.
2. Cut out the four folded sections and open .
3. Take a thin skewer stick and place on the corner edge of paper at an angle, as pictured.
4. Place the end tip of the paper over the skewer and start rolling the paper with fingers pressed down on the table first. Once you've started rolling the paper, lift up the tube so your left fingers are controlling the roll while your right hand is rolling the stick and tightening the tube.
5. Just before finishing the tube roll, add glue to the corner end tip and continue rolling until reaching the end to seal. You will need to make at least 15 or more tubes - depending on the size of the basket you want.
To make the basket:
Lay three tubes down vertically on your work surface and weave in three tubes horizontally, over and under, one tube at a time, making sure the tubes are side by side.