I can't get a sound...how much ACV & Epsom salts for the weed killer?

Debbie/Dragonfly TreasureKmdreamerJeanne Grunert
+6

• Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure
    Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure

Hi Roj,

Here ya go:

1 gallon vinegar and 1 cup Epsom salt and 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap Combine ingredients in

spray bottle and treat weeds at the hottest time of day for best results.

• Rosemary
      Rosemary

Thank you so much,I appreciate it,the weeds are taking over my garden! Lol
  • This is the most effective weed killer recipe that we use. It was featured on Hometalk last week. Good luck! Hugs, Holly

https://pinkfortitude.com/weed-killer/

• Jeanne Grunert
    Jeanne Grunert

It is not Epsom salt. Epsom salt will feed your plants including the weeds. It is white vinegar and table salt. Dishwashing liquid doesn't kill weeds. It helps it adhere to the plant leaves, but in this case, you want the weeds to pull up the vinegar and salt, which will dessicate (dry out) the plant.

• Rosemary
      Rosemary

Thank you, I'll try anything at this point,with this heat the weeds are taking over. Lol
  • Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

1qt of vinagar 1/4 cup of salt and 4 squirts of dish soap put in a spray bottle and spray ONLY on weeds it will kill what ever it touches

• Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure
    Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure

I hear ya, mine too!! Just too hot out there! Stay cool
  • Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure
    Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure

You're most welcome! They're taking over mine too! We're in a heat wave of 104 - 106, it's all I can do to get out and water  - too hot to do anything else. So the weeds are having fun...for now