I actually do not have a question; however, I want to compliment you!

+2
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 25, 2018

Hello Gaye,

As one of the guys that answers the questions, it is so nice to hear that we are appreciated! Have a great day..........

• Bernice H Bernice H on Jul 25, 2018

Hi..I am assuming you are complimenting Hometalk and all the helpful information and ideas and commenters? I have been on Hometalk since almost the beginning,and I never get tired of all the ideas and help I can use or give! Hometalk is great,isn’t it? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Lana Hassell Lana Hassell on Jul 25, 2018

How sweet. I will say Thank You for everyone. I am sure that as that see this, the others will also. 🌹 😘

Hi, Y'all, this is so funny. When I answered this before, (see above) it was on another page with no one else answering. I got on this page and there i was, under 2 other answers. Don't we live computers? Especially when they put words in our typing? As I did not type live, really, I typed love. In the one above, the second that was they.😜 Gaye, again, Thank You for the compliment for the Hometalkers. I love to read all of their ideas, too.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jul 26, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and contributions to this fabulous community!